CARS FOR SALE
Click here if you are looking for a specific car or model as we may be able to source a vehicle which meets your requirements.
Pegasus Finance is proud to have teamed up with AG Cars & Classics, offering flexible, affordable Classic Car finance options to customers wishing to purchase their dream car. You find the perfect option to suit your needs and we will make the process of purchasing it affordable and stress free.
Get in touch to book a viewing or discuss the cars for sale – Viewings by appointment
Tel: 07799 430454 or Email: email@example.com
To secure a car we usually ask for a 10% deposit, with the balance being payable prior to delivery/collection.
We are able to take credit card payment from all the major credit card companies.
ROVER 820 TURBO 1997 – £2,950
- VOLVO 480 TURBO AUTO 1990 – SOLD
- MG ZS 180 2004 – SOLD
- VOLVO 480 TURBO 1989 – SOLD
- LOTUS EXCEL 1987 – SOLD
- AUDI QUATTRO UR 1983 – SOLD
- FORD ESCORT RS TURBO 1985 – SOLD
- PORSCHE 944 S2 1990 – SOLD
- MG BGT 1976 – SOLD
- VOLVO 480 TURBO 1990 – SOLD
- MG BGT 1979 – SOLD
- VOLKSWAGEN T25 CAMPER 1982 – SOLD
- VOLKSWAGEN T25 CAMPER 1984 – £2495
Engine rebuilt, roof painted and fully kitted out ready for camping. Needs some welding, bodywork sorting and painting the remainder of the body.
Selling Your Car with AG Cars & Classics
Selling your car after you have hopefully enjoyed owning it can be a daunting business. You may not have the time or energy to get around to it, or you may not know where to start……we can help! We are always looking out for classic cars of all descriptions to purchase.
• Cash sales – We are always interested in the outright purchase of classic cars and for the right cars, we will make fast decisions with speedy completion.
• Commission Sale – This option achieves the best possible price for your car and removes the hassle of having to prepare, advertise, arrange viewings and organise payment with potential buyers. You can rest assured that your car will be pampered and kept in safe hands during this process. We have trade insurance and trade plates so we can do test drives without you needing the extra expense of re-insuring and re-taxing the car. Please ask for further details
• Part Exchange – We are happy to consider taking your existing vehicle against the value of a car which we have in stock and more than happy to take your car in part exchange no matter what the age, mileage and condition.
We will need to inspect the car and carry out a history and data check and then have an open discussion with you about the valuation of the car and together decide on a realistic sale price. At this point we might also suggest additional work which would enable you to achieve the maximum price for your car, for example, upgrades, detailing, wheel refurbishment or fresh service for example. You will get the use of our experience and expertise.